COVID Safe Plan
We ensure our travelers are aware of the guidelines we follow prior to departure:
- use physical distancing when travelling and seated on services
- anyone that is unwell or has COVID-19 symptoms should not travel
- take extra care around vulnerable people
- practise good hygiene.
Our COVID Safe Plan means we will:
- provide hand sanitiser
- avoid crowds
- clean surfaces thoroughly particularly all high contact areas such as doors and handle
- maintain a record of customers using a trip manifest
- remind everyone of their responsibility to keep each other safe at the start of each day
- Encourage passengers and trip leaders to wear a face mask if physical distancing cannot be maintained.
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation.
If you cancel a trip booked before 20 March 2020:
- 45 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit;
- between 31 and 44 days prior to departure, we will retain 50% of the total booking cost
- 30 days or less prior to departure, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking.
If you cancel a trip booked on or after 20 March 2020:
- 15 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit;
- 14 days or less prior to departure, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking.
- However, if you’re sick due to COVID-19 or unable to travel due to a lockdown or border closure, the amount you have paid will be transferred into a credit that you may use within 12 months of your original departure date.
Note that different cancellation conditions apply to some trips and additional services. Your booking consultant will advise if differences apply. Please note that for certain travel arrangements the cancellation charge may be higher than those shown. In certain cases, a 100% cancellation fee applies as soon as the booking is made, and the ticket is issued. You will be advised of different cancellation charges at time of booking.
You are strongly advised to take out cancellation insurance at the time of booking which will cover cancellation fees. If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced, we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.
If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made. The above cancellation fees are in addition to fees that may be levied by accommodation providers, travel agents, or third-party tour and transport operator fees.